NeHe Zelda

Started by
14 comments, last by Smace 22 years, 4 months ago
When this game will be updated again???? I liked it, but i don''t think people should follow Nintendo''s Zelda, it should be better with better graphics, itens etc.
Smace - It's me! :)
Advertisement
I am through with the zelda graphics. We are in the age of 3D. I really am not interested in 2d games anymore. Maybe more people would be interested in that project if it was 3D.
There''s nothing wrong with 2D, IMO...

---
No game will ever rule more than CBT!
---Mikael Lax
Heart OF Darkness is a great example of 2D success .
Sometimes 2D is better than 3D .
http://uae-arts.host.sk
well i like ths "old" 3d games too,

once coded the gb game "zelda-links awakenin" for pc in plain old pascal . that was real fun. but it would be cool to make a 3d port. with 3d modells and 3d tiles but the old levels etc or whatever - just a thought.

trigger
http://trigger.xenyon.net/
This zelda is very slow!!!! It should be more fast, because it is in 2D, without good graphics.... why does this game is slow??? OpenGL is very slow, isn''t it?
Smace - It's me! :)
Smace, your brain is very slow, isn''t it ?
go commander keen!
quote:Original post by trigger
but it would be cool to make a 3d port. trigger

cool, hmm, couple of words:

fyi nintendo designed, coded and modeled blaa blaa, for example z64 about 3 years and they had many*2+ peoples working around prj... (i don''t know how much time they spend with link''s awakening in gameboy)it was maybe the best game ever and yes in 3-dimensional world.

IMX, it is right to assume that one man (or hobby group) can do much with his experience, but he can''t do everything (3d-engine is not everythin), ofcourse he can dream, that is not mistake.
Nehe is running a risk making the "zelda" game. If Nintendo found out, they would consider it piracy and would sue.

I think the best idea would be to delete the game off of the page and create a new project.

Sucess is the only option

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement