🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

people who use vc++ as their primary IDE say AYE!!,(in this post)

Started by
62 comments, last by azaxaca 22 years, 4 months ago
You can get the Full Professional Edition from any collage bookstore for about 85$

When he''s best, he''s little worst than a man,
When he''s worst, he''s little better than a beast.
www.EberKain.comThere it is, Television, Look Listen Kneel Pray.
Advertisement
A hearty AYE!!!
NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! Not me! Don''t count me! I SUPPORT BORLAND!

(yeah, I know, this is an IRRITATING posting, in reply to an IRRITATING thread).
Newbie programmers think programming is hard.Amature programmers think programming is easy.Professional programmers know programming is hard.
/me points to ebay.com
I stumbled upon 40 copies of vs6 professional for 50 bucks... that was a deal, only got 1 copy though
And yeah its legal, sealed cd cases, boxes, MSDN subscription, whatever you want
I haven''t seen any offers like that now, but I''m sure some company will popup to sell them...

||--------------------------||
Black Hole Productions
http://bhp.e-chrono.net/
Resident expert on stuff
max621@barrysworld.com
||--------------------------||
||--------------------------||Black Hole Productionshttp://bhp.nydus.netResident expert on stuffmax621@barrysworld.com||--------------------------||
quote: Original post by Peaceman
Unfortunatly it is true that VC is buggy. It just posts quit messages for no reason from time to time to my GLUT applications even if I haven''t changed anything but just rerun it to look at something.
Sadly I don''t know any good alternitave so AYE
The Visual C++ IDE posts quit messages to your GLUT application when it feels like it? I had to laugh at this one. Brightened up my day. I have never heard of anything remotely like this before and we have upwards of twenty developers using Visual C++ all day every day (well, maybe not some weekends).

Ever entertained the thought that your application might be buggy? A bug in GLUT maybe?

Steve ''Sly'' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
AYE!!

"A man can''t just sit around." ''Lawn Chair'' Larry Walters (1982)
"A man can't just sit around." 'Lawn Chair' Larry Walters (1982)
I support Borland !!

NAY !
Help me with my Isometric OpenGL engine.
MSVC.NET just rules!

There are more worlds than the one that you hold in your hand...
You should never let your fears become the boundaries of your dreams.
Does MSVC++ alredy supports member templates?
I'll post an example:

template < class T1 >
class MainClass
{
public:
template < class T2 >
class InnerClass;
};

Edited by - FilipeMaia on February 4, 2002 5:36:53 AM
AYE

And it''s probably the best prog M$ ever made (the problem is, VC++ is probably the only good thing they ever made)

For those people who are saving to buy it, don''t : I found the enterprise edition of visual studio with Kazaa.
"THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT IS CLASSIFIED; DO NOT GO TO FOX NEWS TO READ OR OBTAIN A COPY." , the pentagon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement