• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senses777

better 3D2D wrapper?

This topic is 5955 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I finished the tutorial at Mr-Gamemaker.com and I really liked the ideas... sadly I could get none of the code to work very well =P has anyone read these tutorials and have them work? if so, could I steal your source for just the graphics? =) does anyone have a better wrapper or even just a working 3D to 2D engine? (as in, no DDraw please) Thanks! -Senses

Advertisement
I''m in Sacramento, went to college in San Diego. I remember driving through San Clemente - if I recall correctly that''s just about the last city before Camp Pendelton starts in.

I went to find the tut - didn''t wanna hassle the registration though - I went through it once before but the details got lost - must have been before the upgrade. I might try again. I''m bored with my current project.

Here''s another boost for ya! Cheers

thx =) yes, we are right next to Penalton (its a 45 minute drive but thats because you actually have to go south of it to get anywhere inside... (the paintball place there) we always here them testing bombs and things over there, very startling but you get used to it =P thanks! .sen

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!