Check it out

Started by
1 comment, last by Fariz 24 years, 3 months ago
www.warriormage.com Fariz Alikishibekov, fariz@warriormage.com www.warriormage.com
Fariz Alikishibekov, www.warriormage.com
Advertisement
Dragon Poker does look incredibly rawk I just wish you guys would go freeware for this first prog. Only because it is my belief that a company''s first game should be freeware, to get their name really well known in the internet community and building an easy reputation with the consumer. But that is just my opinion, and whatever you want to do, go for it. I will probably buy the game if I have the money

Peace Love Empathy
Kurt
E-Mail-ttlnirvana@aol.com
IRC-y2Kurt
AIM-MadeTheBedIDieIn

*Another day in a boring town with the same old crowd*
Peace Love EmpathyKurtE-Mail-CipherSinger@hotmail.comIRC-y2KurtAIM-CipherSinger*Another day in a boring town with the same old crowd*
quote: Original post by Kurt

Dragon Poker does look incredibly rawk I just wish you guys would go freeware for this first prog. Only because it is my belief that a company's first game should be freeware, to get their name really well known in the internet community and building an easy reputation with the consumer.

Thanks Kurt. Hope you will have some money

Well, the game were originally designed and positioned for sharewere market, but then we made lot of changes in arts and playability so it soon outgrown the shareware market. We still consider it as oportunity, and will sure go for it if we would not find a retail publisher. Same time I afraid that became shareware will force us to cut lot of features just for the simple reason: people do not used to download 27 mg demos of shareware games

Fariz Alikishibekov,
fariz@warriormage.com
www.warriormage.com

Edited by - Fariz on 2/10/00 11:41:16 PM
Fariz Alikishibekov, www.warriormage.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement