Bad idea for a game

Started by
84 comments, last by black_mage_s 22 years, 2 months ago
Sim Traffic. You drive around and get money in horribly slow speeds. Add an idea of your own, im going to make this on the side
"Luck is for people without skill."- Robert (I Want My Island)"Real men eat food that felt pain before it died."- Me
Advertisement
Sim school.

The point of the game is pass every class from kindergarden to university and get a degree!
Sim doormat
Sim Afeganistan
You control your terrorist group!

Andrew Programmer
Andrew Programmer;)
Sim Gamedeveloper?

Keep your Gamedeveloper happy and creative, so that he creates the best ideas. Make sure that the house stays messy (improves creativity), and that he gets fired often (otherwise he becomes to focused on a single thing), and make sure that the lovelife goes okay (just try to find a programmer chick for him! )

-Maarten Leeuwrik
"Some people when faced with the end of a journey simply decide to begin anew I guess."
i had an idea called Sim Sim Sims.
you have like... 6 different people playing the sims, and you
gotta make sure they take care of their sims and remember to buy
the latest sim addons.
can you say BEST SELLER?!?

werd

-eldee
;another space monkey;
-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]
What about

Sim Talking Shit? ;-)

The Wild Wild West - Desperado!
The Wild Wild West - Desperado!
SimM1Loader. You sit in the tank and load the cannon.

I wanna'' ride on the pope mobile.
Sim Meat Donuts,

You are an inventor who thinks that meat donuts will eventually catch on if only people would get over the fact that they are donuts made out of meat. You have to manage advertising costs, invent new recipes (ketchup glazed meat donut, onion sprinkle meat donut, etc...) as well as keep your employees from eating the meat donuts because they know how yummy they are.

What do you think? Maybe I should like do this in real life. Would you eat a meat donut?

-Mark
Did anybody else notice how all these bad game ideas are "SIM"
titles?

I hope you''re listening maxis!!

-eldee
;another space monkey;
-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement