Harmonics

Started by
29 comments, last by Mooglez 22 years, 2 months ago
quote:Rez is also a console based game. Is your game slated for console or PC (or both)? The description of Rez sounded a bit like an interactive chthugha - fun for a while but...

Strategy games have a better market in PC compared to console I think due to the simple mouse interface.

I understand what you're hinting at, that Rez's interactive music through point, lock, and fire can only gets you so far in turns of fun before it becomes repetitive music. The game has got to be able to atleast stand on it's own and be fun enough to play without the music and all. In this case, it is possible to make Rez even more fun in terms of gameplay with additional weapons and such.

I'm only using harmonics as the icing on the cake. It's nice and all but certainly won't be all there is in the game. Remember that you could also weave the spider cords into different patterns, using different techniques... more possible strategies.

On a side note, I'm learning quite a lot from musictheory.net; also having a little fun playing with the chord ear trainer.

Edited by - mooglez on March 3, 2002 5:44:41 AM
-------------Blade Mistress Online

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement