Gamasutra's Contract Work

Started by
2 comments, last by Jack P 22 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I was browsing through Gamasutra''s contract work section and was curious to know whether they are mostly professional or not? Are the the contract work providers on a professional level with high quality work? Are the project posters really willing to offer industry standard cash for work? Or are they more amateur? If anyone happens to know, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Probably better to post this question at Gamasutra or simply to message some of the posters and ask what basis they work on.

Dan Marchant
Obscure Productions
Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk
I would but I spent some time looking for their message board and there doesn''t seem to be one. I read something about their forum moving to a different site and all previous discussions being archived somewhere. I don''t think there is an active forum there.

Thanks for the reply
This post originally said that I am sure there is a board there. Having returned to Gama for the first time in months today it seems that you are right and I am wrong. There was a thriving forum there when I used to visit the site regularly but it is gone now.

As to your original question. Most of the contract work listed do not seem to be offering industry standard remuneration. Many were listed as Royalties/stock and one just said no payment.

Dan Marchant
Obscure Productions

Edited by - obscure on February 25, 2002 9:25:16 AM
Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement