School administrators = IDIOTs.

Started by
34 comments, last by sporty 22 years ago
A bunch of my firends in Comp Science downloaded Grand Theft Auto (origional) onto a bunch of computers. We play it every day trying to beat each others scores. Cant wait till i get caught by my teacher!
Advertisement
roofles. Here I am hacking wyse terminals with...MICROSOFT WORD!? OH NOS!. The sysadmin''s won''t know if I eve hax0r the central server because I bet you anything they think students are incapable of screwing up a terminal server. ^_^^_^_^_^_^_. I honestly don''t want to mess anything up, I just want to get around the locks. So far I''ve been able to successfully get past the windows dir protection.

---------------------------------------------
lol!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
Well me and my mates found the easter eggs for word ''97(yes they still use that, and the comps are all 32mb ram pentium ~200''s) and would play the little games in that but then they got real boring, real fast... I cant wait till the end of the year though me and my mates are planning to bring down the network at the end of the year as this is our last, my new found programming skills may help in this

CEO Plunder Studios
[email=esheppard@gmail.com]esheppard@gmail.com[/email]
oh-no.
too many stories to add here... i wont bore you with countless "teacher dumbarse" tales.
Dude, the best thing you can do is to (for now) play by their stupid rules(same thing when i was i hs). Then get yourself a degree i CS, and just for the fun of it, get a position at you old highschool. This will allow you to really rant down on Ms.FatAss (or whatever her name was).

When you have your degree,
* do confront her with all the bullshit she played you with.
* Let her(it?) know she don''t know jack.

Bad teachers must be the worst thing on earth. I hate them.
______________________________Only dead fish go with the main-stream.
The CompSci teacher at our school doesn''t really care, and he actually let us use school computers a few times for marathon CS lan sessions.
Now the librarians, they''re complete idiots. They told me that I can''t check my hotmail at school because the cookies from e-mail sites would fill up the hard drive. The funniest part was when my friend explained to them how stupid they are.
Although unrelated, I remember a time in the library when we doing research for debate class. I had to argue the negative side of medical record privacy, but I couldn''t find a good site. So, I typed in www.noprivacy.com. Turned out to be a voyeur site. Luckily, no one saw it except my debate partner.

------------------------------
Omnipotent_Q
"Poor people are crazy. I''m eccentric."
------------------------------Omnipotent_Q"Poor people are crazy. I'm eccentric."
Well, i have to remember that most people are morons when it comes to computers. My Lab at school has every drive blocked. I can''t access my floppy with out a program that they have installed on each computer. This is a lovely windoz app which works only 25% of the time, and it looks like something that could be found on WIN3.1 (they are using WIN98).

Since i don''t have access to ANYTHING on the computer, i just code myself programs in VB (since all of the computers have VB on them, as well as others)using the standard components to access various parts of the system. Knowing various APIs of the system and how to access them, i have created shortcuts on the desk top which allow me access to the system directory (or other folders of use). I don''t damage the system, i''m not into that. However, it becomes annoying trying to build a WinMain app when i can''t rewrite my code that is on the HDD because re-writing is banned. I can create the file, but i can''t alter the file i created. So i have to create a new workspace and rebuild EACH FUCKING TIME I WANT TO TRY MY PROJECT. This doesn''t hold true to console apps, for some reason.

Good security.

I could also tell of a story of some chick who asked me what a CPU was, and how it relates to programming. She also wanted to know what GOOD programming was, because all she has been doing is the console apps, and it is nothing like the wondoz programs. This was her question:

"What can i do with programming, i mean really. What good is it?"

Damn it!
------------------------------------------VOTE Patrick O'GradyWrite in Presidential CandidateThe Candidate who Cares.
I was in the library at college with my friends; we were all crowded around one computer. Bored, I turned to another computer, opened notepad, and checked if the computer was vulnerable to the con\con crash... and it was. I then went around to all of the computers in the room, blue-screening them in turn, and was almost done when a librarian walked into the room.

"Why are you going around to all of the computers?"

"Er.. some of the computers had crashed, and I''m rebooting them."

"Oh, that''s okay then."

I swear I''m not making this up.
er herm... what is the con/con crash? .sen
"I want to make a simple MMORPG first" - Fenryl

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement