Line ThickNess

Started by
4 comments, last by Nukem 21 years, 11 months ago
I used glLineWidth to change the thinkness of a line i drew. But that also changes all the other lines to the same thinkness on the screen. I en/disabled GL_LINE_SMOOTH but it still happens. Is there a way I can make it so the thinkness will only change for that one line and not everything? thx nuke
--------------------------Nukemmsn: nukem996@hotmail.comaim: nukem996open source open mind
Advertisement
You could always just change it back to one when you are done drawing your line
---Ranok---
heh thx I guess that slipped my mind.
--------------------------Nukemmsn: nukem996@hotmail.comaim: nukem996open source open mind
heh thx I guess that slipped my mind.
Yeah.. you have to remember that OpenGL is a state-thingy (one of those american country-type things) *grin*

lol.. but you know what I mean :D. So if during one rendering frame you change the line width up, it will stay up until it''s brought down again. So just do this.

increase line width.
draw line.
decrease line width.

Note: this is something to remember for later, as soon as you get into using multitexturing e.t.c you''ll need to make sure you know this hehe, or you''ll find you run into problems
"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will have warmth for the rest of his life"
thx It just seems that everything else had its own enable and disable so I thought this would to.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement