The best game ever, not a poll, a fact

Started by
3 comments, last by clrscr 21 years, 11 months ago
http://tartarus.uwa.edu.au/~wedgey/slime1/ its so fun. Called Slime Volleyball. Have fun. "The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That''s where we come in; we''re computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein
-----------------------------When men speak of the future, the Gods laugh.An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902)
Advertisement
What a simple concept! Fun, but I stink at it!

Off topic: I loved Dodge Ball on the 8-bit NES. I was waiting for it for the SNES, but it never came out. *snif*

[edited by - Waverider on June 7, 2002 4:00:00 PM]
It's not what you're taught, it's what you learn.
Yeah, we''ve been playing this for a few years during class whenever there''s nothing to do..always good for quick fun.
Screw it - can''t get past level 3 Ahhh!
It's not what you're taught, it's what you learn.
Level three is where I'm at to, but it took my almost forever to get past level 1! I could have swore the level two guy was easier
BTW- I dont know if I confused you guys but I didnt make it, just found it. Dont know why it here I posted this in the Lounge

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
-Nathaniel Borenstein

[edited by - clrscr on June 7, 2002 5:36:52 PM]
-----------------------------When men speak of the future, the Gods laugh.An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement