We are pleased to announce the release of Matali Physics 4.6. The latest version introduces:
- Matali Render 4.0 add-on with ready for production use, comprehensive support for Vulkan API on Android, Linux, SteamOS and *BSD. Together with this release, we recommend the use of Vulkan API in projects being developed in the Matali Physics environment for Android, Linux, SteamOS and *BSD;
- Matali Sound 3.0 add-on with significantly redesigned and unified add-on core;
- Other improvements and fixes which complete list is available on the History webpage.
What is Matali Physics?
Matali Physics is an advanced, multi-platform, high-performance 3d physics engine intended for games, virtual reality and physics-based simulations. Matali Physics with add-ons forms physics environment which provides complex physical simulation and physics-based modeling of objects both real and imagined.
Main benefits of using Matali Physics:
- Stable, high-performance solution supplied together with the rich set of add-ons for all major mobile and desktop platforms (both 32 and 64 bit)
- Advanced samples ready to use in your own games
- New features on request
- Dedicated technical support
- Regular updates and fixes
You can find out more information on www.mataliphysics.com.