Latest Updates from
Greyvar is a casual pace multiplayer co-op puzzle game. Weird and wonderful worlds of puzzles that include quests, logic puzzles, tower defence, building, farming, and exploration in a 8-bit art style.
- Casual - No health bars, no time limits, this is the sort of game you can play to de-stress and chill out with a friend!
- Multiplayer co-op - Online/LAN and Local shared-screen
- Puzzles - Every world has new an interesting puzzles, inspired by lots of gaming genres. You can create your own worlds with the world editor too!
- 8-Bit art style - because 8-bit is awesome
- Cross-platform - works on Linux and Windows for now.
- Controller support - XBox 360 controller tested so far
- Open Source - Because Open Source is great :). This means there will always be a free version available. Maybe there will be paid distributions of it in the future though.
Learn more at http://greyvar.github.io ! Please follow/comment, it helps out a lot and it's just great to see your interest!