Your favorite game story

Started by
74 comments, last by llvllatrix 21 years, 9 months ago
What is it? Mine is Terranigma for snes.
Advertisement
I would have to say Burn:Cycle
Manufacturing metaphores in my melancholy mind.
I remember the first time I played terranigma, I actually thought those towers in the first continent made up the entire game. *rolls eyes*

1. Ultima 6.
2. ff4 (except on saturday''s then it''s ff6).
3. ...and the snes shadow run in a distant third.

I''m sure there''s a much more valid list, but I don''t have the collection sitting in front of me so...

What''s burn cycle about?
ummm...
star control 2
monkey island 3

Its my duty, to please that booty ! - John Shaft
Deus Ex...

Or maybe Infotron (for Mac)

Superpig
- saving pigs from untimely fates
- sleeps in a ham-mock at www.thebinaryrefinery.cjb.net

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I havent played alot of games

My favorite story is Counter-Strike!

There is no story, buy mg5navy,buy nades,kill camping CTs
I need money...Will you give me money?Please!I need money...Will you give me money?......
Multiplayer nights, and
internet Dark reign multiplayer -
played one game with a bloke in sydney V a dude in croatia and a dude in Korea. Game went from 11 at night till 4 in the morning and the whole time the battle was for the middle of the map, in the end we all called a truce and quit!
Many games similar.

also internet quake 2 - I was hellishly addicted.

But Multiplayer nights on quake 3, deus X, ghost recon, Unreal Tournament, Homeworld etc always kick ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://on.to/oni
quote:Original post by Caravaggio
What''s burn cycle about?

Burn:Cycle was one of those FMV adventure games from the early days of CD-ROM drives. It had a distopian setting similar to the movie Blade Runner and was surprisingly good considering it had live ''actors''. I''m surprised anyone here has played it. I figured I was the only one.

My favorite game story would probably be Star Flight 2 (as long as we''re on the old school game subject).
Final Fantasy Tactics.

Sadly, games almost never have really good stories.

mlylecarlin
Final Fantasy 7, Xenogears.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement