NeHe's Micheal jackson contest. proposal.. wot ya thnk

Started by
32 comments, last by pagal2k2 21 years, 2 months ago
What about a dragon ball contest?
Advertisement
A michael jackson demo has so many comedy possibilities...

*pictures falling baby with accurate physics...*
I think it should be about this Michael Jackson instead. He has a lot more taste.
Id like a choose your own topic type one, but it can''t be just like a special effect demo.
quote:Original post by Sky
Id like a choose your own topic type one, but it can't be just like a special effect demo.

Great idea! Either that or we go for the LOTR!

[edited by - James Trotter on February 20, 2003 4:16:48 PM]
quote: mrbugg .. shame on on you

What... should Jackson not be ashamed for spending so much time with little boys? He perfectly fits the profile of someone who is a danger to children, both his own and those of others. Is that not painfully obvious?
quote:Original post by James Trotter
Original post by Sky
Id like a choose your own topic type one, but it can't be just like a special effect demo.

"Great idea! Either that or we go for the LOTR!"

[edited by - James Trotter on February 20, 2003 4:16:48 PM]

I like this idea too. Perhaps just make a requirement that there must be a point or story or something to the demo….

edit: soory James, I wanted to quote you as well but its not working

[edited by - Cat_B on February 20, 2003 11:22:26 PM]

[edited by - Cat_B on February 20, 2003 11:23:35 PM]
I don''t believe it is right to have people perceive Michael Jackson to be a pedophile.

He''s pretty messed up, I''ll give you that. He pretty much lives in his own world and doesn''t invisionage himself as an adult. We shouldn''t be trying to impose our realistic view of community standards upon him.

You know, before people had to lock their doors at night in the past, what Michael Jackson is doing with children would be welcomed by the community. But now all people can say is how he shouldn''t be spending time making the children, of other parents, happy and more trusting.

MJ never knew what it was like to have a good father who loved. So I think by loving children the way he does is just his way of making sure that those children don''t ever go through the things he had to. To make sure they could understand what having a good childhood is like.

Making a contest about someone who has already had enough of the media twisting his words and paying him out? - immoral.
quote:So I think by loving children the way he does
We could twist your words too!

But anyways, I''m pretty sure Nehe was just joking about the contest, and I don''t think anyone really would want it if he wasn''t.
The Dragon Ball people get very cross with anyone doing anything with their intellectual property. I'm all for TTT

[edited by - gregs on February 21, 2003 4:41:10 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement