Hot Anime Chicks - Part 2 - READ THE RULES!

Started by
260 comments, last by Drevay 20 years, 3 months ago
Ok, so I am attempting to start up a new thread about Hot Anime Chicks and I INTEND TO KEEP IT OPEN! Here are the rules, don't follow them, your post is deleted, ok? (trust me, I'll get someone to do it.) Rule # 1 - NO spamming, whatsoever, at all, none, NONE! Rule # 2 - NO gorehentai, rape hentai, tentical rape hentai, or any sick crap like that. Rule # 3 - No nudity allowed on non-linked pictures, if nudity is involved (POSING ONLY! no hardcore crap), please LINK ONLY to the picture. Rule # 4 - You can post comments without posting an actual picture, but if all you do is keep commenting, then your threads will be deleted. Basically - post a few pics every once in a while, then you can comment a bit, just so you don't have to go hunting around for anime every time you need to post a comment. Rule # 5 - ABSOLUTELY NO PICTURES OF HUMAN FEICES (sp?)! Rule # 6 - No retarded comments like "Ohhh I'd like to *** her **** and ****** her ***** so good!" (minus the ***'s). If you do this, your post will be deleted. Rule # 7 - No absolutely NO posting on how much you hate anime, how sick people are to think anime woman are hot, and whatnot. You're post will PROMPTLY be deleted. Ok, I think I've covered all that I can so far...Post away! My first contribution... Tifa Lockheart - FFVII //EDIT - Added Rule # 7 to the list.. DigiCode - My solo company in progress [edited by - Drevay on April 15, 2003 12:43:33 AM] [edited by - Drevay on April 16, 2003 1:17:48 AM]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Advertisement
Ok then, one more.

That picture is extremely well drawn, and she must have like...triple E's! O_o;;

But I have a question, do the nipples have to be so big, they're almost distracting..Maybe that's the point?

//EDIT - I mean that is REALLY well drawn, and that's what I like to see

DigiCode - My solo company in progress

[edited by - Drevay on April 16, 2003 1:05:45 AM]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
She could blind a man with those...
Very true....

Ok people Images I want to see images!

Rei is supposed to be what? FOURTEEN? Thought so. I used to love anime girlie pictures but these days it just doesn't cut it. Maybe its because I am no longer 13. Now I miss the good old days of internet surfing on the 56k. That puppy made my 900 Baud I used to connect to BBS's with look like stoneaged fossil poop.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX.... (loading .jpg on 286)

EDIY: I have a better site now.

http://ai-space.com/anime/flclgroundworks03.jpg

As for which girl? Well lets see one is around 14 so she's... Ahem. The alien of course. FLCL what a good show.

[edited by - Critical_Waste on April 18, 2003 5:04:45 PM]
You know anime girls aren't 14 years old, and if they are, it's sick, hentai oriented. So I say - anime chara's look younger, like there's one girl in this show, she looks like, 12! But, she has breasts, and she's 19 really in the show and...yah. You see, it's just that Japanese woman in general look younger (anime woman being modeled after them).

So, more images!

//EDIT - Critical waste - that is a style of anime I haven't seen before, it's...different...Hmm.

[edited by - Drevay on April 16, 2003 1:23:00 AM]
quote:Original post by Drevay Rule # 7 - No absolutely NO posting on how much you hate anime, how sick people are to think anime woman are hot, and whatnot. You''re post will PROMPTLY be deleted.

Critical, calm down.
She is definatly NOT 13 in this pic.
Deiffinately not...

Another contribution.. Aeris from FFVII

Now, no flaming please, anime woman are obviously not 13 years old. And Taulin''s is OBVIOUSLY not 13 years old for crying out loud.

Enough discussion on that fact, get back to posting images and commenting.

quote:Original post by Drevay

//EDIT - Critical waste - that is a style of anime I haven''t seen before, it''s...different...Hmm.

Name FLCL, mean FURIKURI, what FURIKURI means in Japanese? Nonsense. Great great anime. If the world was a better place we would have more FLCL. Then again I know a lot of people who did not like it much. All depends on taste. If you''ve got any you should give it a "try".

BTW Rei in Evangelion is 14. No denying it. I am just saying look where the fantasy image grows from... I know it fanart, but... ack! Well anyway more pictures.

Something old school I guess:

http://shmecky.pickleflick.com/cels/puppet.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement