Attention all talented 2d artists-- asdatia.x-intl.com

Started by
0 comments, last by JRN 23 years, 10 months ago
http://asdatia.x-intl.com is the home of Sie-Spinner''s Adventures, a 2d rpg in development by a group of talented artists, musicians, and coders. Unfortunately, the site got deleted a while back, so the artwork in the artwork and tiles section is down, and it is very good. If you like what you see on the rest of the site, now that it is back up, please contact me, and I''ll gladly show you a sample of our tiles and artwork/portraits. While there are many members on the team, there are still a shortage of artists in comparison to what will be needed to complete the rpg. Most people who I''ve spoken to believe this project has publishable qualities, so if you are a 2d tile/sprite artist, we can definitely use your help. I am a sprite artist, story writer, tile artist, and coordinator, and I am also attending college this summer and working about 25 hours a week. I have 300 more sprites to add depth to, to complete the resolution change from 320x240 -> 640x480. I should also mention that this project has been going on for two years, and that the only weak area has been mapmaking, as we have an intro, a developing engine, 450 sprites, 50 songs, 70 pages of story, and all that will grow before we''re finished. The game is graphically similar to Final Fantasy III (U.S.) and possesses a battle system similar to Final Fantasy Tactics, but without jobs. Instead, we have a unique combination element system we have been developing. I am also doing battle animations for the sprites, and I know we could use more help with special effects for the battle elements as well. There will be a couple hundred battle effects needed, and thijs is doing them right now all by himself, so if you are interested in helping there, there is another area we could use help in. To make a game that meets the plans we have outlined, it truly will take a mammoth team. I can be reached over icq at 25592348 and over e-mail at jrn@olypen.com. Contact me if you are interested, so I can send you a sample of our tilework style and sprites! All who work on the project will receive a percentage of the profits upon it being sold. Its also a good idea for me to mention that our game will possess a "Choose-Your-Own-Adventure" style plot, so that is another reason we will need more artists. The good news is that if you are an artist and a writer, you could manipulate the plot to basically create your own plot, and you would do tiles or sprites, while the other members supply the music and code. jrn
jrn
Advertisement
Ack! Sorry for the triple post. I''m on this college computer, and it has a stupid touch pad mouse thingy which I''m not accustomed to using...

jrn
jrn

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement