Post pictures of yourself!

Started by
484 comments, last by PixolMaster 20 years, 4 months ago
Hi all, the search button has been yielding "An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator." Soo naturally I decided to post an overused thread. Post pics of yourself! Here's me: EDIT: And the title is POST pictures... not POSE pictures... --- Alex Broadwin --- Domini Noctum Games [edited by - PixolMaster on October 18, 2003 2:51:15 PM]
- [email=atronic@gamebox.net]Alex Broadwin[/email]- Adroit Creations- My Journal- The All-Knowing One
Advertisement
40 views, 0 posts... (not counting this one)...

*sigh*

Well, off to my next adventure, I suppose.

--- Alex Broadwin
--- Domini Noctum Games
- [email=atronic@gamebox.net]Alex Broadwin[/email]- Adroit Creations- My Journal- The All-Knowing One

Too much hair

no enough facial hair

too many eyes

just right

[edited by - capn_midnight on October 18, 2003 4:19:43 PM]

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

capn_midnight, where in PA do you live. In York? I think I''ve met you before.
This is the only picture of me on the net, I think. It''s from my high school''s website.

I''m the one in the black shirt, in front of the kid in the brown shirt.
Heres the only pic on the net of me:
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
capn_midnight, I don''t think I''d want to mess with you, ''less I was packing.

|PicRepository|PicIndex|
IM: CScoder@aol.com/ahmed7500@hotmail.com
Duplicate this sig:
Member of the Ban the Idiot Directxmen Society (BIDS)
Well, R2D22U2..
i know it's fuzzy, but i was a good time. our campsite during a baseball tourney at a summer camping park called Falcon Lake. I'm the dude in the red shirt with the sweet nectar that is beer.

[edited by - wojtos on October 18, 2003 9:38:42 PM]

I''m the one in the middle.

------------
- outRider -
quote:Original post by Nervo
capn_midnight, I don''t think I''d want to mess with you, ''less I was packing.

Yeah, the one with the glasses was me posing for a picture after I earned my black belt.

Leinad: No I''m not from York. Post your pic and maybe I''ll be able to figure it out.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement