Solving petals around the rose

Started by
286 comments, last by jumpjumpjump 19 years, 11 months ago
This is a stupid game. It does not require anything but luck in order to figure it out, any moron could do it, just have to be lucky enough to think of that possibility first.

[edited by - bigbadboo on February 27, 2004 8:27:16 PM]
--------------------------A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to pertain interest and long enough to cover the subject..
Advertisement
It isn''t luck, it a persons ability to make a connection the facts presented without reading too much into it. Unfortunately most of us are used to analysis and it screws us up.

On the contrary, thing about petals a lot - the name has a lot to do with the game.
Yeah, don''t think about it too hard. In fact, when you finally figure out the secret, it''s almost retarded.
edit: removed; the tip was too big

[edited by - picklejuice on February 27, 2004 8:14:34 PM]
I already solved it, its just that I dont see the connection between petals and the way to figure it out. Ofcourse, there is some connection between the numbers and the clues, but there are so much possibilities from the clues that it does take luck timewise to figure it out.
--------------------------A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to pertain interest and long enough to cover the subject..
Didn''t you guys read the rules? No hints!

Fortunatly I looked at the link before the thread. Neat little problem
Alright, maybe my solution is wrong.

For this example, am I right?

1,2,5,3,6 = 6
yes
The connection between the name and the solution is obvious... unfortunately I can't point it out because it would ruin it and you don't have an email link. What pisses me off the most is I realized the connection to the name when I first started playing, but on the wrong level.

[edited by - SantaClaws on February 27, 2004 8:16:36 PM]
quote:Original post by bigbadboo
Alright, maybe my solution is wrong.

For this example, am I right?

1,2,5,3,6 = 6

Yes.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement