Started by
489 comments, last by neurokaotix 19 years, 11 months ago
Discuss. [Edited by - neurokaotix on April 24, 2006 5:28:31 PM]
Advertisement
Uh, no.
quote:Original post by Tim Cowley
Uh, no.

"Uh no" what?

edit: Don't post in my thread if you're gonna be an idiot and not contribute.

MindEngine Development
http://medev.sourceforge.net

[edited by - neurokaotix on May 4, 2004 8:53:17 AM]
OK.

1) Uh, no.
2) Uh, no.

EDIT: Why not just be like normal people and surreptitously swap for a large cucumber during the act?

[edited by - Tim Cowley on May 4, 2004 9:00:23 AM]
*AHEM*

Sorry, couldn''t help myself.

Ok, I asked google, and your cock size should be 15.64cm. I suppose not bad. I never measured mine, because I don''t care, I am happy with my size, no matter what anyone else says.

Ok, why the fuck do you want your cock enlarged in the first place? To be the best? Frankly, most chicks don''t care about the size, as long as it isn''t 10cm(or 4") in HARD ON position(Yes, ofcourse they care, but average penises are ok).

Secondly, the only way to enlarge your penis is a) by cutting it lose from the pubic bone, b) enlarging it by stuffing fat into it. Both aren''t very nice and painfull. With the first you end up with some weird piece of skin above the penis(And it only looks larger in soft position with a max of 3 cm) and with the second you have a large chance of ending up with a smaller on then before.

*For the trolls who want to know, I watch the Discovery channel*

If you if want your penis to look longer, take a shaving knife and cut your pubic hair off. Adds up a little to it, and it feels better for your gf. And get some greasy stuff, like bodylotion/vaseline to prevent the shaven areas from itching(I use body lotion). For me, it never itches. Stop worrying about your penis size. Be happy with it, that''s what I do.

Toolmaker

My site
/* -Earth is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can.*/

That''s pretty good advice. Thanks

MindEngine Development
http://medev.sourceforge.net
Excellent post Toolmaker.

/me applaudes.

Lone Wolves Game Development
Sander Maréchal
[Lone Wolves][Game Developers Emporium][E-mail]
[Hosting $7,95/mo][Forum FAQ][Google]

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

quote:Original post by Toolmaker
you have a large chance of ending up with a smaller on then before.

oh so clever

------------------------------------------------------------
My Site
Rumor has it that Napoleon''s was 3 cm - erect.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Sorry to go off topic for a second

Sander - your link to google in your sig has a comma in it instead of a full-stop.

OK - carry on with the penis thing...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement