GDNet: The Trading Card Game

Started by
217 comments, last by Deranged 18 years, 8 months ago
Advertisement
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tolerance is a drug. Sycophancy is a disease.
Quote:Original post by fisheyel83l
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice one ^_^

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
Aww man these are awesome
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
This is a great thread - having to make sure I don't LOL at work! Can this become a GDNet contest, because we really should keep an official gallery of these... any staff care to comment?
Quote:
- this has to be the best - I reserve the right to play it next time someone de-rates me!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement