Calling All Java Developers

Started by
-1 comments, last by petercrowley1980 15 years ago
Hello, My name is Peter and I contacting you from a company called AIRVOD. AIRVOD is positioning to be the leader in the emerging portable entertainment market, competing as an integrated ‘entertainment device + content’ company that uniquely delivers sustainable low-cost, revenue generating entertainment services for various sectors around the world. Gaming and Applications is one aspect of our products features and it is with this in mind that I contact you today. Our products are currently onboard several airlines across various regions around the world. We also have programs running in various other sectors such as trains, hospitals and buses. Our new product, The Crystal7, is due for release in Q3 09 and I am currently looking for new gaming and application developers from which to form possible partnerships. The gaming environment provided is Java CLDC1.1, MIDP2.0 I would like to get some sample games to be supplied for testing purposes. If you are interested in entering into discussions please contact me via email peter@airvod.com and I will send you additional information on the player. I can also send our Java installer midlet which allows you to install applications and games on our virtual player to test for initial compatibility and key mapping. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to your response Kind regards, Peter Crowley Heather House, Heather Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, Ireland. Tel: +35312913030 Fax: +35312913031 Mobile: +353876537436 WWW.AIRVOD.COM [Edited by - petercrowley1980 on April 23, 2009 8:31:16 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement