Can someone test my game?

Started by
29 comments, last by Tachikoma 12 years, 7 months ago
I sent my game to one of my friends and they said that they didn't see anything but the sky. Can someone test it for me and tell me if they have the same problem?

My link
Advertisement
It works for me.

It is looking pretty good. I like the bloom and blur effect. Are you building on top of an existing engine or is it all your own code?
My current game project Platform RPG

It works for me.

It is looking pretty good. I like the bloom and blur effect. Are you building on top of an existing engine or is it all your own code?

Entirely my own code. been working on it for awhile now.
Crash on startup, no error message besides the standard visual studio debugger box.

Intel T2400 @1.83GHz (dual core)
1GB Ram
Ati X1600

XP SP3, DX9c, latest .Net and PhysX installed
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...

Crash on startup, no error message besides the standard visual studio debugger box.

1GB Ram
Ati X1600

Your graphics card is pretty dated and only supports [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shader Model 3.0 and I think it only supports OpenGL 2.0. Also I would imagine 1GB of ram is not quite enough. Your computer does not support the minimal system requirements.[/font]
Come on, give us a full release build with extras and goodies then. MSVCP100.dll is missing (probably more since the generic windows error only prompts for the first one it fails to load). I don't have access to my coding computer ATM, but I do have the specs to try it out of you provide a self-contained distro.

Come on, give us a full release build with extras and goodies then. MSVCP100.dll is missing (probably more since the generic windows error only prompts for the first one it fails to load). I don't have access to my coding computer ATM, but I do have the specs to try it out of you provide a self-contained distro.

I think this will fix your problem: http://www.downloada2z.com/windows-2/programming/microsoft-visual-c-2010-redistributable-package/
I get the same issue as your friend, just the sky, sound and the hello world text.

Intel i5 760
AMD Radeon HD 6800
4GB ram
Windows 7 pro x64

[quote name='Koobazaur' timestamp='1314011923' post='4852223']

1GB Ram
Ati X1600

Your graphics card is pretty dated and only supports [color="#333333"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Shader Model 3.0 and I think it only supports OpenGL 2.0. Also I would imagine 1GB of ram is not quite enough. Your computer does not support the minimal system requirements.[/font]
[/quote]

Oh i'm sorry my computer isn't good enough for your little game that apparently consist of a single mesh and a sky. Next time list the min specs before you start dismissing people who try to help you.
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...

Oh i'm sorry my computer isn't good enough for your little game that apparently consist of a single mesh and a sky. Next time list the min specs before you start dismissing people who try to help you.

Don't take it that way. There is just nothing I can do to fix it. Thank you for trying it though!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement