Exoplanet: First Contact (3D Action/RPG)

Started by
30 comments, last by false3d 11 years, 6 months ago
So is it like you can strap bombs to bugs so that they'll blow other creatures up?

Game Music Life

Because Game Music Is Life

Advertisement

Thanks! =)

Some way our projects has intersect point. Our game set in space colony, as your game =).

Haha you're right tongue.png

I also just looked at your video and it's a very cool setting.
How works the combat system, is it like Fallout 3 with a mix of realtime and VATS ?
---------------------------------
FAR Colony http://farcolony.blogspot.com/

So is it like you can strap bombs to bugs so that they'll blow other creatures up?

Exactly! This is one of our main features, player could use anvironment against anvironment.
We plan a lot interesting combinations, however it is undefined how many of them we could implement.
It fully depend on community, if people support us with pre-orders we will definetly make real environmental sandbox with lots of combinations.

[quote name='false3d' timestamp='1337606260' post='4941902']
Thanks! =)

Some way our projects has intersect point. Our game set in space colony, as your game =).

Haha you're right tongue.png

I also just looked at your video and it's a very cool setting.
How works the combat system, is it like Fallout 3 with a mix of realtime and VATS ?
[/quote]
Our combat system is in real time mode.
Also we will add some features with bullet time, to make action more contollable and dynamic!
You can see in our video, at the end of it, where camera flies around character - this is what we want player could do in real gameplay!
Sorry for posting from another login, this automatic fb logins always makes problems.
Prev post is mine =)
realy nice work guys , as a fresh indie like you we wish you Good luck.
Thank you very much! =)
Some wip screen from texturing process, click here for more

20__640x480_natives_retexture_01.png
New dev post: http://alersteam.com/blog/en/2012/07/tech-diary_1/

Some wip screen from texturing process, click here for more

20__640x480_natives_retexture_01.png

Is he a native of the planet or one of the criminals that you run from?

Game Music Life

Because Game Music Is Life

He is one of the natives. Criminals are more human like, and some of them partially are cyborgs...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement