Jump to content
Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:21 PM
Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:00 PM
1. You could save up your money, or you can beg someone to help you out for free. Try the Classifieds, and try asking students. But whether you pay or not, you're going to need a contract with the artist.
1. What's the best strategy to take at this point?
2. I'm essentially broke, so I couldn't afford more than a 100$ US for outsourcing, could you get a donkey kong/pac man worth of art for this much?
3. Should I try and get a team going here and promise to give out percentages of profits?
4. I'm so close to making money from my own own programming
Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:47 PM
Edited by abombpoker, 22 September 2012 - 07:51 PM.
Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:07 PM