Your username is now the title of your game. Please describe your game and the game's story.

Started by
31 comments, last by BeerNutts 11 years ago

A zombie survival game where you have to survive all night..

Advertisement

Mine would be a game you wouldn't talk about in polite company.

Wow. I started to play with this idea thinking, "Oh this will be amusing, I never though of my username as a title before." Some 3 hours of obsessive activity later, I seem to have accidentally created a serious concept rather than a humorous forum game response. blink.png Or at least, half a serious concept; needs more development of plot, character, everything. But it's quite a compelling little kernel of an idea.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

You genetically engineer fruits.

The story is about how you once crossbreeded a watermelon and a lime, and made a refreshing drink out of it.

o3o

A shameless copy of any game I want.

A shameless copy of any game I want.

So bold.

Kryotech is a megacorporation that has many holdings and businesses, including Crytech. This is a corporate management game, where you manage the enormous empire that is Kryotech. A sequel to the game includes being hired by the corporation to put down a violent rebellion on asteroid 22415293 but discovering that the rebellion is part of a larger conspiracy that involves assassinations, deceit, sizzling romance (wait what?), and most of all, extreme suspense. Then we bring in a random alien race just to put a huge fix in everything.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Then we bring in a random alien race just to put a huge fix in everything.

Every game is better when it turns out aliens are really behind everything...right?
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Then we bring in a random alien race just to put a huge fix in everything.

Every game is better when it turns out aliens are really behind everything...right?

Of course! What would we do without aliens being behind everything?

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

It would have to be a game where 2 brothers who literally obsess over Beer have found themselves in their dream job, working for a brewery. However, they find out the brewery is run by an evil brew-master and he's planning on poisoning all his beer to make anyone who drinks it can be controlled. Their job is to stop him. Hilarity ensues.

My Gamedev Journal: 2D Game Making, the Easy Way

---(Old Blog, still has good info): 2dGameMaking
-----
"No one ever posts on that message board; it's too crowded." - Yoga Berra (sorta)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement