Started by
0 comments, last by MJP 10 years, 3 months ago

JESUS IS LORD! JESUS IS LORD!

Hello everyone i'll make this quick.

here are all my games
www.giveit100.com/@JESUSISGOD

I need help porting them to mono.

1. i have mono open gl project running.

2. Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Mieda.VideoPlayer.cs DOES NOT EXIST IN THE MONO FRAMEWORK!

they official documentation says use sharpdx, xaml and others but their is also an add for on monogames that requires "theuroplay" or whatever to get someones addition of videplayer.cs going!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME PORT MY GAMES BY ONLY

TELLING ME HOW TO GET VIDEO PLAYING IN MONOGAMES! I KNOW IT SOUNDS SIMPLE, BUT LOOK AT MY GAMES AND LOOK AT MY QUESTION! I JUST OUTRIGHT DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT IN MONO SINCE IT'S SIMPLY NOT THERE!

To show you that i'm not beeing a deeply incompetent new programmer (which i'm not Devry(2006) and that this is just an absolute technical question about a missing reference in monogames that they github admit is missing have some screen shots!

So please guys actually answer my question if you know the answer! Please don't reply if you don't know the answer!

[attachment=19403:videoplayerthere.png]

as you SEE INTELLISENCE SAYS THAT IT IS THERE IN XNA 4.0

[attachment=19404:JESUSISLORDvideoplayermissing.png]

AS YOU SEE IN MONOGAMES IT IS JUST NOT THERE!!!! I NEED VIDEOPLAYER.CS BECAUSE MY GAME REPLIES ON VIDEOPLAYER.CS DEEPLY AND I WOULD HAVE TO REDESIGN EVERY APP AROUND ANOTHER IMPLEMENTATION WHICH I DONOT HAVE TIME TO DO I HAVE WORK AND MILLIONS OF OTHER PROJECTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES!

JESUS IS LORD!

JESUS IS LORD!JESUS IS LORD!

Advertisement

Your post is disruptive and difficult to read because of your excessive use of capitalization, bold font, and underlining. In the future please describe your problem in a concise manner using normal formatting.

As for your actual problem, are you working with the latest development version of MonoGame from github? I've never worked with MonoGame before, but from some quick searching it sounds like the video player was a rather recent addition.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement