Looking for a programmer

Started by
2 comments, last by KenDoll 7 years, 9 months ago

Hi!

I have an idea in my mind that I want to turn it to a game. It is a simple game but does not mean it is a bad game! Simple is different with bad! So I am seeking help of programmers and developers.

Please check below for details.

Story

Somebody is stuck in a house and just resist against horde of zombies!

Gameplay

Like tower defense games.

Targeted Platforms

Android (first priority)

iOS (second priority)

PC (maybe)

Team

Any body that can do android and iOS is welcome. If you are a new programmer and looking for experience, here is the best begin!

About me

Artist and animator

Goal

If you are from eligible countries for kickstarter, this project can launch there with a demo.

Progress

Before I start to do any art for this game I need talk to you for technical information.

Contact Method

Directly message me here or email me: rezfar_8@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time

UPDATE!

This advertise was on June 17 2016 and it is EXPIRED but I don`t know why it is still here!

Advertisement

One or two pieces of concept art will make people interested in your project I am sure.

Hey I am interested!

I am kind of new to game developement and I do not have experience with apps on android. But I do have experience with Java and the LWJGL OpenGL can be used to do the graphics in android apps.

So I assume you want a Java programmer because you want to build it on android therefore I want to be in your team and gain some experiences!

Hey,

I program in Java. I don't know if your idea interests me. There are tons of tower defense games around, and even more of those Warcraft III spin-offs are coming around.

I'm interested in ideas. I'm interested in meeting new people. I'm not sure if we can find an idea if we are both interested in. I'm not too serious about it, but may enjoy trying.

I mostly have made 2D animation stuff, that is what I'm working on now.

Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement