Cards

Started by
0 comments, last by Rickmeister 22 years, 2 months ago
I have now completed my hardcore-action solitaire game (don''t laugh..) but as I am totally useless on drawing computer graphics I have been scanning the internet for some days trying to find a deck of cards that look atleast a little bit better then my home-made ASCII-style graphics (it really is UGLY!). Someone told me to scan a deck of cards, but that''s not an option. I think that some sort of "man-made" graphics is better looking (atleast if someone else than me draw them.) So, I''m not asking YOU to draw me a complete set of standard Poker-cards, but if someone could tell me if they know of any, free to use, online resources I would become very,very happy... Coding is easy - All it consists of is moving blocks of memory back and forth - the trick is to know which part of memory to move, and where to move it!
Advertisement
The cards used in Solitaire, FreeCell ... are in cards.dll (in your system32 directory).

You can use it as a resource file for your application, since you are guaranteed it will (nearly) always be there
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement