The ultimate substitute for coke and mountain dew?

Started by
43 comments, last by J2xC 24 years, 1 month ago
Any of you ever tried irn bru (yes that is the right spelling)? Great stuff, seriously. I''m not sure about caffeine content but it''s about 2:30 local time and I''m not at all tired... It''s made by barr, and you can find it in UK and Ireland... do you get it in america? And what do the people in UK/Ireland think of it? I get totally ripped off for it as I live in luxembourg and have to buy it from the local "English shop" which stocks all kinds of UK/ireland stuff. It''s quite clear why I put this in the lounge isn''t it? I just couldn''t resist asking the question as I absolutely adore the stuff... J2xC ------------------------------ About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
Advertisement
Oh god...
really sorry about the accidental multiple posting of the topic... I thought IE had just totally screwed up... I hope people aren''t going to come after me in dark alleys with sharp utensils...=(

J2xC

---Very annoyed at his own stupidity---
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
You need to cut back on the irn bru. No I don''t think we get it over here. I''m not sure. It might be in some kindof import store somewhere, but I''ve never seen anything about it so it can''t be very popular over here. Personally, I like Sprite. It''s cool, refreshing, and it''s high acidity eats away at anything I might have in my teeth or breath (hahaha).

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
i''ve never heard of it either..
and webspynner, Sprite? it''s got no caffiene...
personally, i go for dr. pepper, and the occasional Jolt Cherry Bomb... and if i really need the caffiene, you can''t beat coffee..
Irn BRU is Scottish, and I'm suprised you get it anywhere outside the UK.

You also get Irn BRU bars (candy, if you like).

Oh yeah, and Irn BRU & Vodka at some places, I've never tried it though.

I don't drink it much 'cause of all that sugar, I also don't drink Coke much for the same reason.

BTW: What the hell is Mountain Dew?

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

Edited by - GEo on 4/3/00 3:30:35 AM
George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Well, wouldn''t ya know it?

Way over here on the other side of the world from Scotland, (Australia), we get Irn Bru! Personally i think it tastes pretty bland though... sort of like creamy soda but not as nice.

Anyway, just a little distraction on my part.
Well, wouldn''t ya know it?

Way over here on the other side of the world from Scotland, (Australia), we get Irn Bru! Personally i think it tastes pretty bland though... sort of like creamy soda but not as nice.

Anyway, just a little distraction on my part.
I like Irn Bru but I prefer Coca-Cola. I am from the UK. Irn Bru is a little bit too sweet and lacks other tastes than sugar. It is also a mysterious orange colour.
Geo : montain Dew is a softdrink. Its yellow and taste like lemons (at least it suposed to be).

PS-We don''t have this iru bru here in Canada (at least i never see it).
I usually Snort Coke and that does it for me!(Just kidding)
Actually I like Pepsi ONE. All that Caffeine one little calorie!

I want to be hooked up to my computer!
***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement