The ultimate substitute for coke and mountain dew?

Started by
43 comments, last by J2xC 24 years, 1 month ago
The best drink is my own personal brew. Ok Here''s the ULtra Mega Secret Formula. Are you ready..?
1 glass
fill 1/3 glass with Dr. Pepper
fill 1/3 glass with Orange Soda
fill 1/3 glass with Moutain Dew

oh man it''s a beutiful drink. It''s all I ever drink anymore. It sourta tastes like...gummy bears?? or...something...well, it tastes damn damn good. I should patent it definitly

We shall be free; th'' Almighty hath not build here for his ervy, will not drive us hence: Here we may reign secure and in my choyce To reign is worth ambition though in Hell: Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav''n.
We shall be free; th'' Almighty hath not build here for his ervy, will not drive us hence: Here we may reign secure and in my choyce To reign is worth ambition though in Hell: Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav''n.
Advertisement
do you now the original coffe recipe? this have more cafeine than any thing of you people of the south have already drink
here he goes:

fill half kettle with water and put it to boil

put coffe powder util form a layer of dry powder in the water surface

mix , and fill the kettle with cold water(this will make the powder go down)

and is ready, but take care to not put powder in our cup...

but if you wanna a blow of effect instead of cold water put cold coke (this will make you don´t sleep for days...)

but here in brazil we have something moe powerfull than coffe, is called GUARANÁ ,one tea spon of it in one cup of water can make you stay more than 45 hr straight (really!!! if you don´t belive ,search the internet for it),but taste like dirt water, i think that you of the first world can find it in those exotic shops that sell herbs etc...

-the Challenger have secure system made by microsoft

webspynner:
Up here in Canada, the government does regulate caffeine. would you believe Mountain Dew with no caffeine. (coke has caffeine though)
just a note, GUARANÀ don´t have caffeine

-Insert a disk in drive C. Press [ENTER] to continue...
whats in this GURANA stuff that i dont know about? im in need of some of that. send a bottle right over here. ill just plug my nose so i cant taste it until the plugs come out
The uS....why should we make sense?http://www.geocities.com/pipeline/cliff/2363
Hell, they better not regulate caffinne! I have been drinking it for literally as far back as I can remember! My dad introduced me to coffee when I was 5 (although I hated it then, I learned to love it). Caffinne was the first drug I ever got addicted to! I cannot imagine a world where caffinne is regulated. Anyhow...where I live (near Atlanta, GA), we call all soda Coke...probably ''cause this is where Coke was invented!

P h a n t a s m
"Through dreams I control mankind."
--Legend
Phantasm
Just so you know. Mountain Dew is not "lemon flavored" it''s "grapefruit flavored" which is still part of the citrus family

Dr.Pepper (or Dirty pecker as we are fond of calling it) is processed "prune juice" flavored. tho you would think they''d call it Plum juice cause you ain''t getting no juice from a prune... or nookie from a prude (whateva!)

as far as i''m concerned they should stick the darned COKE back in coca cola. It could unite the world in harmony. think about it...

-Anonymous
wikimon@hotmail.com
-Anonymous Game Designer"ph34r m9 m4d 5k1llz"
NFinity: LOL, but would game programmers ever get any work done?

Caffeine Regulation, f*** that, No-one''s gonna tell me which poisons I can and can''t drink (or at least, if they do, I''m not going to listen).

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Concerning that earlier mix I thought I''d bring a fantastic discovery I made a while back to your attention:

Mix 1/8 beer, 3/8 tonic, 1/4 vodka, 1/4 gin.

And you get an alchoholic drink that tastes like SPRITE! Yes I do mean sprite (the stuff manufactured by the coca-cola company!).

Don''t ask me how I found out about it(never trust your friends with your drink... they''ll put all kinds of stuff in it) =)

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
Mountain Dew==Nectar of the Retards

O
/~* <- ASCII super-firahs using an iBook
/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement