The ultimate substitute for coke and mountain dew?

Started by
43 comments, last by J2xC 24 years, 1 month ago
GUARANÀ [gwaran´a] here in brazil we buy this in powder there also syrup and sodas made of it but they don´t have the anti-sleep efect , i also find this page www.guarana.com i don´t have time to look to all the stuff that they have there but looks like a good page
Advertisement
GUARANA sounds good! I need some!

***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
you''re going to think this is crazy, but seriously, it''s good. Mix 1/2 orange juice with 1/2 pepsi. It''s kind of tastes like champange, I think atleast.
I don''t think mountain dew is grapefruit flavored. Fresca is grapefruit flavored. really good stuff, doesn''t taste anything like mountain dew. Anyway, mountain dew has yellow 5 which supposedly either gives you a urinary tract infection or shrinks your dick.

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
Yellow 5 doesnt really do that, its another teeny mith.

(*firahs is a premedical student who knows these things*)

In fact, there is nothing in any food product that will result in the shrinkage of big jimmy.

O
/~*
/
Speaking of Mountain Dew...anybody ever try Mountain Dew and Goldschlagger? It''s actually pretty tasty.

(All you youngin''s wait until you''re 21)
NO SUBSTITUTE FOR COKE!
FYI: I have coke in my kitchen, my room, and my locker at school.
yellow 5 does shrink your dick....but my friend has informed me that you would have to drink a case and a half of mountain dew in an hour in order for it to actually happen. hell yea my friend has a lot of time on his hands
The uS....why should we make sense?http://www.geocities.com/pipeline/cliff/2363
USmanDAN, i think im more qualified than you in just about everything...stop acting stupid.

Man, you people crack me up. I''ve never heard about Mountain Dew making your penis small, but someone did tell me once that it significantly reduces your sperm count and production, which can shrink your testicles. Take if with a grain of salt...

me? i''m not drinkin that shit at all. I like havin lots of healthy happy swimmers. Yeah Baybeee YEAH!!

anyways, on the same level of "myth" as the Mountain Dew thing, someone told me that you can grind caffeine pills and snort them for a mild euphoric "high". I haven''t tried this, nor do i think you should either, as it could very well eat a hole thru your sinuses and rot your brain... or something.

something that i have personally had experience with, however, is pixie stix. I chowed down a whole package of these bad boys, probably around 200 of em, in one night. the next morning when i woke up, i only had a field of vision about the size of if you held a wuarter a foot away from your face, and it was all grey sepia toned. the symptoms went away after about two hours of panic and guzzling water like madman. Needless to say, pixie stix are the bane of my existance nowadays :D

To those readers out there that think "Wow that could be cool! i''m gonna do that!" I don''t recommend it at all. i''ve read that extremely high comsumption of sugar can create a shock to your system that may cause permanent damage to your body and give you diabetes. If injecting yourself in the stomach with needles 5 times a day is your "thing" be my guest tho

-Anonymous
-Anonymous Game Designer"ph34r m9 m4d 5k1llz"
D''oh... sorry, I''m one of your uncultured barbaric europeans...

What are pixie sticks???

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement