The ultimate substitute for coke and mountain dew?

Started by
43 comments, last by J2xC 24 years ago
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS!
Advertisement
I Cant believe you haven''t heard of the Mountain Dew. But it''s all about the RED BULL. Taurine kicks ass!
i drink FAYGO. its real cheap, made in detroit, you are all gonna hate on me now for saying this but the insane clown posse got me drinkin it. dont even reply to this reply unless its something good
The uS....why should we make sense?http://www.geocities.com/pipeline/cliff/2363
oh yea, by the way, i wanna try me some of that irn bru! sounds crazy!
The uS....why should we make sense?http://www.geocities.com/pipeline/cliff/2363
oh yea, by the way, i wanna try me some of that irn bru! sounds crazy!
red bull
*throws hands up in air*

Great to know I''m not the only supporter of Irn Bru outside the Uk and Ireland, have to say though I didn''t like mountain dew much myself when I was in the US a few years back...

Is there more sugar in it than there is in Coke? I seriously hope not... I do want to keep my teeth till I''m at least 60 =)

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
I cant say we get irn bru out here in the wild wild west of canada. i''m not a real soft drink fan, but my favorite has to be either orange of grape pop (or soda, for those americans here). But, nothing can beat our water here where i live. its so hard you almost have to chew it or cut it. when visitors come and drink the water, you should see the looks on thier faces.

- Moe -
strong black arabic coffee with no sugar, makes your
pulse-o-meter fly, controlled with restricted amount of Guiness at21:00.

-kertropp

C:\Projects\rg_clue\ph_opt.c(185) : error C3142: 'PushAll' :bad idea
C:\Projects\rg_clue\ph_opt.c(207) : error C324: 'TryCnt': missing point
-kertropp C:Projectsrg_clueph_opt.c(185) : error C3142: 'PushAll' :bad ideaC:Projectsrg_clueph_opt.c(207) : error C324: 'TryCnt': missing point
When is the government going to regulate caffeine like they do other drugs, like nicotine? Moe, people in america call it pop also, especially in Buffalo, New York, but I guess that''s still pretty close to Canada. For some reason, around where I live, all soda is generally reffered to as ''coke'', even pepsi.

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement