WarScathed: Revolution [!!!!IMAGE HEAVY!!!!]

Started by
125 comments, last by jbadams 16 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for your comments, all interested in positions have been emailed, sorry for the absence, I've been in hospital for the last few days, all ok now :)

Update:

Rocket Launcher:

Pistol:

Building: (WIP)

Droid: (WIP)

Teaser Video
Advertisement
Awesome video. Really cool ( and excellent soundtrack as well ).

I am really hoping that you do finish the game. Keep it up !!!
So long,Mr.E
The render test video is pretty bad-ass. Though I was expecting a video with the droid and the guy [smile]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

wow!!! very very realistic movements on em.. especialy in the scene where they run then duck.. applous to ur animator.. and very cool music.. very fitting.. well any other prograss? programing wise?
Thank you, yes the team is filled with many talented individuals.

I am glad you enjoyed the video, programming wise, no visual updates, but we are getting closer and closer to a final tech demo.

Graphics wise, we are slowly moving forward. At the moment we've started looking for some support in the funding area, as we would like to further move this project.

If you can help there, contact us.
Update:

updated the opening post, hope you like it.

Please let me know if there are any problems with viewing the images.
Update:

ALL POSITIONS ARE NOW FULL!!
I will continue to update the post with updates, and i will also let you know of future positions

in other news...

SSS Skin Shaders are complete...
Very nice work you have here. Commercial aim I hope so?

I am very much interested in your project I would love to join as a designer if you have any openings. I've got a lot of experience within the industry working on Dawn of Fantasy (PC), Ancient World Online (PC,PS3,XBOX360) and my most recent SEGA(PC,PS3,XBOX360). Now I’m on freelance basis for a bit and looking for a professional team to join. I've also got the know how on the process of pitching and pre production within the design area. I have helped organize productions and team plans as well as the job of the environment artist.

I'll send you a pm with my details and see if we can go from there.

[Edited by - Fimbletoes on July 6, 2007 7:06:30 AM]
This Just Isn't Sony
Emailed
Quote:ALL POSITIONS ARE NOW FULL!!

Nicely done. Now get crackin'!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement