Believe me when I say that I tried to stick it out but my concentration just wasnt there. So needless to say I didn't get crap done and with all the drugs and stuff I took. You might as well say I was definitely three sheets to the wind for the most of weekend.
So that leaves me with under 48hrs to achieve my goal of wrapping up this little demo up before xmas break! eeekkk!
On that note, I've been checking out Angels code bitmap font generator. From the looks of it the idea is very doable. I just need to come up with an implementation that works for me. Once I can do that it's a wrap as the road to Damascus continues!