need opinion

Started by
1 comment, last by pagal2k2 21 years, 8 months ago
i m having a project to develope named "3D-Architect" the project does " draws the map of building(e.g; some house etc...) according to the requirements of the user. A 3D building is to be built over that map that building must be abled to be viewed with respect to any orientation using any type of rotation building must be visited from inside just like real life" i think this all can be possible just using VC++ nd OpenGL. but some of my friends say that this is not enough to develop such a project. all i want is your opinion. and also any guidance if you have for me. bye Ahmed: having a mad soul...
Ahmed: having a mad soul...
<<-TAG: 3-D Architecture Guide (Sourceforge)->>
Advertisement
Yes, it''s very possible. Though I have no immediate guidance for you, I can tell you that your project is VERY basic in terms of OpenGL programming.
The hardest part will probably be creating the user interface and how it works to create and modify that building you were talking about.
2nd hardest will be creating a decent format to store the created building in, so it can be saved, loaded, and still easily modified again.
Visualization (rasterizing) and movement is a fundimental part of OpenGL; it will not be a difficult issue.

-Mike

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement