When you're not computing.....

Started by
27 comments, last by mossmoss 24 years, 1 month ago
I play with my GBC which I take everywhere I need to wait for something, docs, banks, etc. etc. Should see the reaction on the kids who see me with one. (Not very popular or common where I am)

-------------------------
-Now Working on Pokemon like Engine!
-------------------------
-Now Working on Pokemon like Engine!
Advertisement
When I'm not on my PC I'm probably at college, asleep, at the pub, playing guitar (My Band!!! We just had our first gig!!!), reading books...
I must say that using my computer though must take up a considerable amount of my time...

Electronic Music, Melo????? As in that dance music crap?
Please don't encourage that talentless rubbish

Edited by - David Herod on 4/9/00 10:31:22 AM
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Now David Herod lets not start this again... Please keep your ignorant and small minded comments to yourself, your taste in music may differ to other people accept it and get over it.
"I have realised that maths can explain everything. How it can is unimportant, I want to know why." -Me
I like lots of different types of music, thank you very much, and usually, if there is a type that I don''t like, I can tolerate it as someone else''s opinion, fair enough. But it annoys me to think that I''m in a band, I work hard at making good songs and practicing, and then someone comes along with a computer and no musical talent and comes up with some crap electronic drivel in about five minutes and it gets to number one in the charts or whatever. It disgusts me. At least we put some effort into it.
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
And back to the original question.. Besides computing, I study (to become a Software Engineer some day - so, it''s basically computer stuff ), I watch the TV (don''t we all? I just love it.., and I play guitar, and read.. That''s it basically..

Jarkko
If anyone wants to check out my mad guitar skillz, you could download a song that I and some friends recorded today. Click here to get the it (570 kb). Don't expect too much from it though

I would love to hear what other people think of it.

/. Muzzafarath

Edited by - Muzzafarath on 4/9/00 1:21:57 PM
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Muzzafarath:
Are you sure that you weren''t stoned???*gg*
No, *jk*, this song is a very good one!

Charlie McSow /Paradigm Game Design
www.rarebyte.de.st
CharlieGame DesignerRarebytehttp://www.rarebyte.com
Muzzafarath:
another question:
Do you play Half-Life??
(Artist: Black Mesa)

Charlie McSow /Paradigm Game Design
www.rarebyte.de.st
CharlieGame DesignerRarebytehttp://www.rarebyte.com
Yes, I play Half-Life

/. Muzzafarath
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement