The Official Radeon Ad Thread

Started by
553 comments, last by Myopic Rhino 20 years, 5 months ago
ATI are not the bastids I believed them to be. Kudos.
http://edropple.com
Advertisement
Kudos
The Masonic Troll Association of America Rule !!!!

MTAA Rules !!!!
quote:Original post by Bas Paap

Yet TV ads show up every twenty minutes when watching a show, while internet ads show up just about every thirty seconds when browsing a website or forums.

Actually, that was every page change...

[Cyberdrek | the last true sorcerer | Spirit Mage - mutedfaith.com]
[Cyberdrek | ]
The Ad is for losers.
Thanks you GAMEDEV !!!
THANK YOU GAMEDEV !!!!

I wanna suck your dicslkjflejie.

quote:Original post by RapidStunna
1.) When are the new ads going to go up?
They were supposed to have them to me yesterday, but I havne''t received them yet.
quote:Original post by RapidStunna
2.) Will this affect gamedev.net''s money income?
AFAIK, no.

BTW, just to make this clear, it was ATI that decided to pull the ad at our suggestion, so I think they deserve credit for being responsive to your opinions on this.
Yes... Maybe now I''ll get an ad I can see. I wasn''t using anything to avert the ad but I never got it.
Yet TV ads show up every twenty minutes when watching a show, while internet ads show up just about every thirty seconds when browsing a website or forums.

quote:Original post by Cyberdrek
Actually, that was every page change...

Yes? When browsing a site, I go to a new page just about every thirty seconds, especially on forums. So your point is?

By the way... I feel that whoever is hosting GameDev is doing a pretty lousy job for the apparently large amounts of money GD has to pay them.. The site is hardly ever operational during the day (or night, depending on where you are)... Just mornings and evenings. The server always appears to be offline when I stop by during the daytime.

[edited by - Bas Paap on November 13, 2002 6:11:24 PM]
By the way... I feel that whoever is hosting GameDev is doing a pretty lousy job for the apparently large amounts of money GD has to pay them.. The site is hardly ever operational during the day (or night, depending on where you are)... Just mornings and evenings. The server always appears to be offline when I stop by during the daytime.

True

There is a thread for bitching (live with it) about that.

[edited by - xaxa on November 13, 2002 6:17:41 PM]
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
I haven''t read all the other opinions (I''d be here for the next 5 hours otherwise ) but I have to say, at first the add didn''t piss me off, then it started to piss me off, then I read this thread and now it doesn''t piss me off anymore. If it pays for this site then so be it (which is what I assumed it was doing in the first place, but now I have confirmation ).

Gamedev.net does a service, and in this fuck up captialist driven world, we sometimes have to swallow this shit (sorry, hard week)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement