Game Makers Bulletin Board

Started by
-1 comments, last by modemancer 20 years, 10 months ago
Hello everyone, It occurred to me a few weeks ago that while a great number of people post on the Forums offering their services for game development projects, many people actually looking for help may not see those posts. As a member of a fledgling indie game company, I believe that a bulletin board-style list of individuals who are interested in offering their skills and services would be a significant convenience. Therefore I am currently seeking submissions from individuals or other indie companies who would like their offered service(s) listed on what we''re calling the Part-Time Game Maker''s Gallery. All that is submitted is a brief rundown of who you are (name/screen-name, serice offered (programming, art,music,etc), email address, URL, brief description). If there is enough interest in the project, we plan on getting the PTGM Gallery online in a week or two. Anyone interested can fill out a submission form at our website <a href="http://www.gatewaytodestiny.net>Gateway to Destiny. Just follow the SMITHY link. Currently, we''re only accepting submissions from individuals who have websites. The PTGM Gallery will simply be a list, organized by service, that links to those websites. We may expand the service in the future, depending on interest and response. If there are any questions or suggestions, please let me know.
Modemancer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement