POST REMOVED

Started by
163 comments, last by GameDev.net 19 years, 11 months ago
quote:You can purchase the game online, or soon through the stores, as soon as we work out stuff right now with the proper wholesalers.

Hrrm, and after checking your posting history, I think that...

IHBT. IHL. HAND!

Sheesh, you'd think I'd have learned after hanging out on Slashdot all these years. Well, this is better than the gamedev.net guy, at least...

PS: LOL! The "Goat(youknow) guy" got turned into the "gamedev.net guy." Nice!

---
- 2D/Pixel Artist - 3D Artist - Game Programmer - Ulfr Fenris
[[ Gaping Wolf Software ]] [[ GameGenesis Forums ]]

[edited by - FenrirWolf on February 16, 2004 9:01:53 PM]
--- - 2D/Pixel Artist - 3D Artist - Game Programmer - Ulfr Fenris[[ Gaping Wolf Software ]] [[ GameGenesis Forums ]]
Advertisement
... (still waiting for a demo and more screenshots) ...
it has all been said, he just dont accept it, instead he ignores it and laughts at it.

lol..
yet, another stupid signature..
abgupta4, do you have a studio developement, where your employees are coming to work in?? Or do they work at home?
Do they work at full time?
What is their salary?

And... from where are you getting to money to pay your employees ??
http://mlg.no-ip.com
A student''s project looks better than your game
You''re paying people for this?

I suggest you work alongside one of the many opensource 3d engines out there:
1. You won''t have to pay programmers to produce an inferior engine (too late i guess)
2. These engines ( ogre,cs,irrlicht ) are all well developed, have decent interfaces to them, and have large communities supporting them.

Please don''t rebute with the old "graphics isn''t everything" response (please refer to previous posts for arguments against that).

So yes, im my opinion, you are wasting your money both reinventing the wheel and by creating an obviously inferior 3d engine. Please think about this, and explore different means of creating your game. With the money that you have payed your programmers you could have bought a license for a decent commercial 3d engine. I recommend you read up about the business of game design before proceeding, unless of course you have the money to waste.
Hey, nice! I especially like the propeller beanie (B8).

quote:Original post by CobraMantis
Hey, nice! I especially like the propeller beanie (B8).

Hey now, that''s the main character''s house!
I''d sure be interested to know what B4 is.
I LOVE it when people smoke their breakfast and start posting on Gamedev.

Best... thread... evar.

www.coldcity.com
code, pics, life
[size="2"]www.coldcity.com code, art, life

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement