Free C/C++ Class

Started by
65 comments, last by GameDev.net 19 years, 10 months ago
Since the deadline has passed we are not accepting any more apps, there are already quite a few more people than we anticipated, if class size will drop then we might accept more people, right now though we can't accept anymore.
-------Homepage: http://www.pclx.com
Advertisement
How many people did apply?
about 60 got accepted
Hope there are more batches of the same course in the future!
Since the first lecture is tonight, how do we find out were too connect to the netmeeting servers?
Quote:Original post by quant
As soon as people realise that you have to actually do some work to learn C++, they lose interest. I have a feeling that anyone who really wants to learn C++ wont be able to learn it at a rate which satisifes them in online classes. Its just not something you can learn in a few hours every week. Anyone who really wanted to learn would probably outgrow the classes in a week or two by doing research of their own.

I think I'm already outgrowed :/
I would like to ask some questions and shit but I have already spend like 4 months on learning C++, and not just look around abit. I have brought a goob 720 pages book and alot of online tutorials. Besides that I'm a fast learner, I think his class in not meaned for me :/ If I have questions I can ask them in this forum too. However if you was faster with this post (like 4 months faster) I would have joined lol, however I had no time than :P
hi, im really really new to programming, tell me what to down-loads and how to make simple, fun games, send me sum info to scottney_2003@hotmail.com thanx

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement