Problem with Sprites with DirectX 9.0c on FX5700

Started by
1 comment, last by paic 19 years, 8 months ago
Hi, I'm a bit confused here : I have a program that works perfectly when compiled and executed with DirectX 9.0b, but when I compile and run it on DirectX 9.0c, the sprites aren't drawn, and I have a lot of ugly artefacts (due to the sprite problem I think, because when I comment the sprite rendering, these artefacts don't show) I have the latest driver of NVidia (61.77 with DirectX 9.0c support) So what I just wanted to know is : is someone having the same problem ? and how can I switch back to DirectX 9.0b ?? no matter what I did, the runtime won't be unsinstalled, and is still 9.0c !!!!! I downloaded DirectX Eradicator 1.09, but it keep asking for the cryptographic services to be enabled, even if this service is actually enabled on my machine >__< So, if anyone has a suggestion, please tell me ^^ .:: Paic Citron ::.
Advertisement
I would not go back a version, apart from the problems removing the later version in the long run it does not pay. I have recompiled apps that use sprites with 9.0c with no problems however I have yet to download the latest drivers. I will download them and see if the same happens to me. It may be that something in your code is not correct and it is only showing up now
------------------------See my games programming site at: www.toymaker.info
OK, problem solved ...
I usually set "image settings" in the NVidia Driver configuration to "High Performance" ... by simply switching to "Performance", "Quality" or "High Quality", my problem was gone ... I spent 1 complete day on that -___-

--

.:: Paic Citron ::.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement