open gl enums in widnows (win32)

Started by
2 comments, last by benjamin bunny 19 years, 7 months ago
how to i get the nw enumerations (past 1.1) for opengl? iknow wglGetProc will give me the functions, but how to i find the values of enumerations that came after 1.1, i'm thinking of stuff for bump maping etc and things that aren't functions?
I just wanna get this done.
Advertisement
you need to get a extentions header file, glext.h is usually what I've found. Check out the FAQ's they have alink to one, and some libraries to help make loading extenstions easier.
When a Man lies he murder''s some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men misscall there lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home? -Cliff Burton[My Site] [Jedi Academy Mod for JK2 and JK: Jedi Academy]
Or just go to the extension registry, grab the extension specification and define the tokens yourself.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
Extension loading libs like GLee can handle extensions and OpenGL functions (from core version 1.2 to 1.5) for you. You can just call an initialisation function and from then on you have access to all extensions and core functions your card supports. All the enumerations associated with extensions and core functions are also included.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement