[web] Domain Name

Started by
15 comments, last by Spintwo 19 years, 7 months ago
Quote:Original post by ontheheap
I use ontheheap.net as my domain, and this is the only place I use that pseudonym. But anyways...

I'm a DumNut! I went to your site, and I was like "WTF? Where's all the content!" It took me forever to realize you weren't using some fancy technique to hide your where your links pointed, and they all really pointed to the front page.

if(this.post == SATISFYING){money.send(1.00,&HemoGloben);return thanks;}
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by monkey_32606
Quote:
I want to keep "The Reindeer Effect" out of it.

Lethalhamster: www.thereindeereffect.com
Extrarius: THEREINDEEREFFECT.NAME
good example of why you should always put the important info up front and leave the details for last.
Really, I dunno how to suggest a domain name when the only thing we know is the person's forum name and they don't want that
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
www.livehotanallesbianorgy.com ???
If you don't want them to know you're The Reindeer Effect, why don't you just get www.NotTheRaindeerEffect.com? This way they will never know it was you.
Quote:Original post by Bossk
www.livehotanallesbianorgy.com ???

+10 brownie cookie points for you

My sugestion: banannacode.com
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
Quote:Original post by Pouya
If you don't want them to know you're The Reindeer Effect, why don't you just get www.NotTheRaindeerEffect.com? This way they will never know it was you.
Better yet, use the name of somebody else with a high rating + .com, like S1CA.COM or something
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
I don't know if this will help you any, but I just came up with some cool "slogans" that I thought were kinda flashy. maxedge.net . I originally had MonkeyHumor (gah) but I upgraded. Also, if you have a favorite quote of some kind of acronym, those are always good, short/crisp domain names in most cases.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement