Your favorite programming language

Started by
59 comments, last by Useless Hacker 19 years, 6 months ago
INTERCAL?

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Advertisement
C++ (best language evar IMHO, using it and plain C together)
ASM (very fun to program in, all low level stuff is)
I have to say that C# is just plain awesome. C++ has nothing on it. VB.NET would be up there, except for the incredible verbosity of the language, which I find hilarious.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Shakespeare (just kidding)
I really like plain C for its simplicity and power.
Edit: But C++ and Python are very cool too, just in a different way.

[Edited by - dcosborn on September 30, 2004 1:00:41 PM]
I really like C# too. It's like all the good features that I like about other languages stolen and put together in one. Pretty much everything in it is exactly what I would have liked.
Another vote for C#.
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
C# is my favorite language to work with because I feel it fixed a lot of the mistakes and holes in the C++ language.

C++ is my other favorite language.
Delphi (Object Pascal) and PHP
VRML.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
C++ by far is the best, most powerful, and most fun. I love OOP and Pointer functionality.

Visual Basic is a second, just because it is so easy to create a "graphical" user interface program in.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - A. Einstein

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement