Java 5 (1.5) has been released

Started by
4 comments, last by DrPizza 19 years, 7 months ago
Java version 1.5.0 has been released. Performance is said to be higher, but I'd still like to see some benchmarks. Read the comments over at Slashdot [Edited by - subnet_rx on September 30, 2004 5:00:13 PM]
"There are two types of languages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."Standardized C++ LibrariesGamecron PC GamingA Christian Blog
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by subnet_rx
Java version 1.5.0 has been released. Performance is said to be higher, but I'd still like to see some benchmarks. Read the comments over at Slashdot

You suck at teh intarweb

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
You suck at teh intarweb

What do you mean?
Your link failed. That's what he meant.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

ohh sorry, I mean, I got the Java download right, I think everyone knows where Slashdot is.
"There are two types of languages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."Standardized C++ LibrariesGamecron PC GamingA Christian Blog
Java 1.5 is like an exercise in seeing how many typing holes they could introduce into the language.
char a[99999],*p=a;int main(int c,char**V){char*v=c>0?1[V]:(char*)V;if(c>=0)for(;*v&&93!=*v;){62==*v&&++p||60==*v&&--p||43==*v&&++*p||45==*v&&--*p||44==*v&&(*p=getchar())||46==*v&&putchar(*p)||91==*v&&(*p&&main(0,(char**)(--v+2))||(v=(char*)main(-1,(char**)++v)-1));++v;}else for(c=1;c;c+=(91==*v)-(93==*v),++v);return(int)v;}  /*** drpizza@battleaxe.net ***/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement