Aspiring Music Producer looking to Join GameDev team?

Started by
2 comments, last by dist0rted 19 years, 6 months ago
I'm looking to join a new Gaming Team as a music producer. I hope to join a group that's enthusiastic about the games and can keep me busy as I'm aspiring to pursue a career in music. If you'd like to get in touch with me you can message me on AIM as "jblue102" or email me at ubuu@optonline.net. I'd prefer aim as a primary form of contact and if not simply post here and I'll get back to you instead. Anyways I guess besides that all I have to say is hi nice to meet everyone.
Advertisement
I myself am a simple 2D programmer and will soon be starting up what I guess you could call a team.

http://www.dist0rted.com/

(soon to be distortedware.com)

I'll be developing Win32 applications, 2D games (possibly 3D if I get around to doing it), and any sort of console programs (such as for the GameBoy Advance or Playstation 2). My site will also serve as a reference point with tutorials for other software developers if it gets going and school doesn't slow me down too much.
=============================All knowledge is good; only the way it is put to use is good or evil.
You should try the Help Wanted forum.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Oh yeah my e-mail addy is dist0rtedbox@hotmail.com
=============================All knowledge is good; only the way it is put to use is good or evil.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement