Is DarkBASIC Pro The Best Current Software To Create A Hockey Video Game?

Started by
91 comments, last by superpig 19 years, 6 months ago
I'd definitely recommend reading this book. It should help get you started.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Orbviper
I'd definitely recommend reading this book. It should help get you started.

OMG nice find! rofl :)
Quote:Original post by Saruman
OMG nice find! rofl :)

Actually, I made it myself. I've also got one ready for any potential MMORPG developer wannabes... [grin]
Quote:Original post by Orbviper
Actually, I made it myself. I've also got one ready for any potential MMORPG developer wannabes... [grin]
Yuo made teh funnay? OMG ROFLICIOUS!
Quote:Original post by vipejc
Twix, thats ok I don't pay their type any mind.

That will be a problem then, because everyone you've been speaking to are programmers who make games. You will find it difficult to create games without programmers.
~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
BUY BIGF00Ts 1337BASIC with the all new create hockey game feature

this is the result:
ORDER NOW for only $99999.99, your soul and your firstborn child
if you call now you get one free copy of "Hockey Game Programming for Dummies" for free.
first caller gets the new experimental hockey patch. choose any .exe file you like to make it to a hockey game!!!1!11one

features:
-one click hockey game development
-1337ness++
-nice messagebox-like gui
-foolproof
-bulletproof
-women attraction += 300 (you'll be teh hero!!1!)

[Edited by - BiGF00T on November 4, 2004 12:07:12 PM]
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
Rating++ for effort

And if you act now, you can have aegrimonia's super duper detailed hockey player add-on moduele for only $3999.95!

over 1.2 Billion poly's per character, and every player in the NHL is intricately modeled.. just look at the results!

The Super Duper Detailed Hockey Player Add-On Moduele also can be installed and ready to go in minutes, just hit the 'upgrade to better graphics' button that will pop up right when you put the first of the 300 CD's into your drive!

it's that easy!
I love this thread ;)
even if it makes fun of a poor n00b :/

can i buy one of those upgrades?
can i do a 872,342,123,123,123,988.2k Poly console hockey game with it?

urks, gotta go to university... have fun :)
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
And lastly, don't forget about the GREATEST of GREAT add-on moduels available... the extremely easy to use "port from one system to the next" converter.

With a click of the mouse you can instantly port your PC game to:

Playstation 2
Xbox
Gamecube
Gameboy Advance SP

and we've even got legacy support for:
Playstation 1
Sega Genesis
SNES
NES
Turbografix 16
Sega Gamegear.