Current survey

Started by
25 comments, last by Perfunction 19 years, 4 months ago
Terminal, because it is the same font used to output to a console.
I can copy and paste out of the charmap, and it looks the same in the compiler as the output.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Ra
Fixedsys
Lucida Console

Lucida Console at 12pts.
Rate me up.
Quote:Original post by red_sodium
Maybe I'm not one to talk, but surely this is a little too trivial to be given a thread?
If there's one thing the Lounge has taught me, it's that NOTHING is too trivial to be given its own thread.

...Palotino Linotype (awful for coding, but I do HTML, so its okay)... but I use OCR B often, too. Great for text-reader scanning programs.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

... I don't know.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Quote:Original post by kSquared
I use ProggySquare, ProggyClean, and ProggyTiny. Courier New is for conformist weenies. Real Programmers use ProggySquare. Great Programmers use ProggyTiny and get laser-eye surgery just so they can read their code.

But seriously, the big draws for me are:

--> semicolon and colons are clearly distinguishable;
--> curly brackets are markedly different from straight brackets;
--> angle brackets are markedly different from parentheses;
--> the asterisk '*' is vertically centered rather than being near the top of the line;
--> readable even at small sizes;
--> zero is clearly distinguishable from capital O;
--> exclamation points are distinguishable from capital I and bar '|' characters;
--> adjacent single quotes are distinguishable from a single double quote;
--> lowercase L is impossible to confuse with lowercase I, 1, or bar '|' characters.

Give it a try. It's free, so it can't hurt to fire up your favorite IDE with it. Available in bitmap, TT, and pcf. Happy coding.
wow thats pretty "sexy"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement