Contact-V2x Various Pictures here

Started by
6 comments, last by Alpha_ProgDes 19 years, 4 months ago
Here's a link to a few pictures from my engine: here /hopes the link syntax was right... //third try?
die or be died...i think
Advertisement
i wouldnt mind some opinions ;)

one issue ive been having though - the virtual displacement mapping shader sometimes appears to offset the maps too much, creating a 'swim' effect rather than proper VDM :(
die or be died...i think
Wow dude, that looks awesome!
and I heard the XML engine running with it is super fantastic as well! ;)
[email=esheppard@gmail.com]esheppard@gmail.com[/email]
(anyone left mystified... elis-cool wrote the XML system. and yes, it is super-fantastic, recommend it to anyone :D)
die or be died...i think
Care to elaborate on the Xml engine thingie? The screenshots look decent - I'm assuming it's a counter-strike style game?
We are working on a game engine project. Its almost finished. We are making a game based on our engine too. As you are working on the game engine project we can work together. We need more team members (programmers, artists) to make work faster. Currently we are looking for a company for further game development and publishing. It will be a commercial product. All the makers will get a reward.

Our project site: www.grandcitymafia.tk
Quote:Original post by evolutional
Care to elaborate on the Xml engine thingie? The screenshots look decent - I'm assuming it's a counter-strike style game?

You can get it here, the licence also allows for commercial use for free.
[email=esheppard@gmail.com]esheppard@gmail.com[/email]
must say impressive. especially that last image with the soldier.
so is this engine comparable to Q3 or Q2?

and you should license the engine for a nominal fee [grin]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement