SDL in DLL help needed

Started by
2 comments, last by Koshmaar 19 years, 4 months ago
Hi, I have a problem, using SDLL from within a DLL. The dll file compiles and links fine , but when I build an testapp with incudes and lib and dll file, i get an error while linking , saying: ------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: Test, Konfiguration: Release Win32 ------ Verknüpfen... SDLmain.lib(SDL_win32_main.obj) : error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol '_SDL_main', verwiesen in Funktion '_main' Release/Test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unaufgelöste externe Verweise Das Build-Protokoll wurde unter "file://e:\_coding\Test\Release\BuildLog.htm" gespeichert. Test - 2 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en) Anyone can help? I´m desperate
Advertisement
Don't suppose you could translate that error message to english for us? If not, you'll be relying on someone knowing the error number or who speaks german showing up.

- Jason Astle-Adams

sry

SDLmain.lib(SDL_win32_main.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol '_SDL_main', called from function '_main'
Release/Test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved extarnal reference
Try linking with SDL.dll and SDLmain.lib, also in your VisualC++ project you go to Project|Settings|C/C++ tab|Code generation|Runtime Library and select "Multi-threaded DLL". HTH

Also take a look at www.libsdl.org and download documentation - there are some articles on how to link your programs with misc compilers.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement